Pork & Chives Dumplings - Top Dumplings


Place: Top Dumplings
Location: Top Ryde food court
Price: $10.20 (usually $12 but Top Ryde staff discount)

Feeling very peckish after work I went to the shopping centers food court to try out the new dumpling place. I wasn’t sure what was the best on the menu so I asked the worker there who suggested the Pork & chives dumplings 10 piece. I got the steamed dumplings however you can get them either fried or floating in broth as well.  I founded that the price was perfect for what you’re getting, 'nearly $1 for a dumpling'.

It smelt incredible making me want to devour it straight away for lunch, taking my first bites the combination of the pork and chives was perfect, with the dumpling texture also good. The dumplings were quite large and were packed full of juice and meat. Initially I was wondering how this will fill me up but surprisingly as I was getting to my last 2 dumplings I was feeling quite full. The service was quick and only took less than 5 minutes for them to made. The food court was also fairly quiet adding to make whole experience for lunch enjoyable. With this I believe it deserves a 4/5 rating.

*Photo taken by me*

Signing off - Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaweed Garlic Butter Wagyu Beef Don - Mikazuki

Persian Food - Persian Flame Restaurant

Duck Noodle Soup - Sam Thai