Duck Noodle Soup - Sam Thai

Source: Taken By Richard N
Duck Noodle Soup

From: Sam Thai - Neutral Bay

Price: $17.50

Sam Thai is one of those Thai restaurants that exceed my expectations every time I visit.

The quality of their food is always high with fresh ingredients bought, prepared and cooked on the same day. I could definitely taste in this dish.

Considering duck is one of my favourite meats, I can be a bit bias and will always enjoy it no matter what dish it is. What really makes this dish so delicious is the soup part which is great for cold windy days like these to warm my chest up. The flavours in the soup is very hard to describe as to what it exactly tastes like but it is god damn good. The noodles are nice thin flat rice noodles which are also my favourite style of noodle as they are easy to eat and hold a lot of the soup flavour on it.

Service of this restaurant is always great, quick and friendly. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that wants some really high quality food and service for Thai food, and the prices are very reasonable, if not well worth it compared to other Thai restaurants.

~ Richard N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seaweed Garlic Butter Wagyu Beef Don - Mikazuki

Persian Food - Persian Flame Restaurant